Strut tower bars eliminate chassis flex at the most vital area of the car—between the strut towers, essentially to prevent the misalignment of suspension mounting points experienced during high cornering loads. The end result is the suspension performing at its intended optimal condition with the suspension geometry in tact.
CUSCO strut tower bars not only provide flawless fitment, but are engineered inside and out. The interior of the hollow shafts are carefully designed so that the bars are kept lightweight while providing the most rigid strength.
- Brake Cylinder Stopper
- Quick Release
- Type 40 40mm Aluminum
- Type 40D 40mm D-Shaped Aluminum
- Type ALC40 40mm Aluminum & Carbon Fiber
- Type ALCAS Aluminum Carbon Fiber Circular Shaft
- Type ALCOS Aluminum Carbon
- Type AS Aluminum Circular Shaft
- Type CB Carbon Fiber
- Type OS-T Third Point Add-On Bar
- Type OS Oval Shaft design